asked the Secretary for Mines the composition of the panel of committees of the consumers' representatives under Section 5 of the Coal Mines Act, 1930
The consumers' representatives on the Committees of Investigation which have already been appointed under Section 5 of the Coal Mines Act, 1930, are as follow:Committee and Consumers' Representatives.
- National.—Mrs. H. L. Nathan, J.P.; Sir William Noble, M.I.E.E.; Mr. W. R. Rae, J.P.; Mr. C. B. L. Tennyson, C.M.G.
- Northumberland.—Mr. H. A. Couves; Colonel J. L. Marr, O.B.E., T.D.
- Durham.—Mr. Gerald Newall; Mr. T. P. Ridley, F.C.I.S.
- Lancashire and Cheshire.—Mr. Arthur K. Davies; Mr. W. Davy.
- Shropshire.—Mr. T. Hardwick; Lieut.-Colonel H. L. Oldham, D.S.O.
- South Staffordshire (exclusive of Cannock Chase) and Worcestershire.— Major W. L. Foster, C.B.E., D.S.O.; Mr. J. Whittaker, J.P.
- Cannock Chase.—Mr. J. E. Gold; Mr. John Whiston.
- Forest of Dean.—Mr. A. Glyn Watkins, M.B.E.; Mr. Francis H. Yeatman.
- Bristol.—Mr. Stanley H. Badock, J.P.; Mr. Arthur W. Cox.
- Somerset.—Mr. S. Day; Mr. Arthur C. Reed.
- South Wales (including Monmouthshire). —Mr. Lewis Jones; Mr. Richard H. Read.