asked the Secretary of State for Air what percentage of air-crew personnel recalled to Royal Air Force service from deferred service during the three months ended 31st March, 1943, received training with the Air Training Corps?
Of the volunteers for air-crew duties on deferred service who were recalled to the Royal Air Force during the three months ended 31St January, 1943, 28 per cent. were members of the Air Training Corps and 45.5 per cent. had been attached to the corps for training after attestation. A total of 73.5 per cent. had, therefore, received training with the Air Training Corps. Later figures are not available.