asked the Secretary of State for Scotland if he will now give the names of the chairman and members of the Local Government Manpower Committee for Scotland.
The following are the names:
- Sir David Milne, K.C.B.—Scottish Office.
- Sir John Mackay Thomson, C.B.—Scottish Education Department.
- Sir George Henderson, K.B.E., C.B.—Department of Health for Scotland.
- Mr. C. C. Cunningham, C.B., C.V.O.—Scottish Home Department.
- Mr. J. R. Willis, M.C.—Ministry of Transport.
- Mr. P. H. St. John Wilson—Ministry of Labour and National Service.
- Mr. J. W. Foster—Treasury.
- Provost Charles Minihan, Mr. Robert Adam, O.B.E., Provost George Fraser and Mr. John P. Morrison, O.B.E.—Convention of Royal Burghs.
- Captain R. J. Thomson, D.L., Mr. J. Mann, C.B.E., Mr. J. E. S. Nisbet, Mr. J. MacBoyle—Association of County Councils in Scotland.
- Lord Provost Sir A. H. A. Murray, O.B.E., Councillor Ernest Greenhill, Treasurer William Black, Treasurer G. R. McIntosh, C.B.E.—Association of Counties of Cities.
- Mr. F. M. M. Gray—Scottish Office.
- Miss A. C. Tennant—Treasury.