Skip to main content

Houses (Possession Certificates)

Volume 480: debated on Thursday 9 November 1950

The text on this page has been created from Hansard archive content, it may contain typographical errors.


asked the Minister of Agriculture what action is taken by county agricultural committees to ensure that, where they have granted certificates to farmers who claim possession of houses for essential farm use, such houses are subsequently occupied by agricultural workers.

No such action is taken, as the committee have no jurisdiction after a certificate is issued.