asked the Minister of Transport which road-building projects in Hertfordshire are affected by the proposed reductions in capital expenditure.
Mr. Tom Fraser
The following projects are being deferred for 6 months:
- A.41 Kings Langley to Barnes Bridge.
- A.1 Junction with Southern Link Road, Hatfield.
- A.10 Bell Lane-Park Lane, Broxbourne.
- B.190 Stanborough Road, Welwyn Garden City (20th Mile bridge).
- A.414 Station Road, Hemel Hempstead, Bulbourne Bridge.
- A.120 Hockerill Bridge.
- A.412 Cassio Bridges, Watford.
- B.556 Harper Lane, Shenley.
- A.414/B.556 By-pass and other works at Mill Green, Welwyn Garden City.
- A.1000 Southern Link Road, Hatfield.