asked the Postmaster-General when the appeal tribunal established by Section 9 of the Wireless Telegraphy Act 1949 last met; who are the present members of the tribunal: and whether he will make a statement.
I am pleased to say that the appeal tribunal has not had need to meet. The names of members are as follow:
- President for England and Wales, Lord Dunboyne.
- President for Scotland, Mr. R. H. McDonald, M.C., Q.C.
- President for Northern Ireland, Mr. M. W. Gibson, Q.C.
- President for Jersey, Sir Robert Le Masurier, D.Sc.
- President for Guernsey, Sir William Arnold, C.B.E.
- President for Isle of Man, Mr. G. E. Moore. The two assessors to assist the Presidents are: