asked the Secretary of State for Defence if he will list the Service establishments at which specialist medical training is carried on.
Mr. William Rodgers
The establishments are:
- RN Hospital, Haslar.
- RN Hospital, Plymouth.
- Institute of Naval Medicine.
- RN Air Medical School.
- HMS "Nelson", RN Barracks, Portsmouth.
- RN Hospital, Malta.
- RN Hospital, Gibraltar.
- Royal Herbert Hospital, Woolwich.
- Cambridge Military Hospital, Aldershot.
- Queen Alexandra's Military Hospital, Mill-bank.
- Military Hospital, Tidworth.
- Military Hospital, Catterick.
- Military Hospital, Colchester.
- Military Maternity Hospital, Woolwich.
- Louise Margaret Maternity Hospital, Aldershot.
- Royal Victoria Hospital, Netley.
- Royal Army Medical College.
- Army Medical Equipment Depot.
- RAMC Training Centre.
- British Military Hospitals:
- Hong Kong.
Royal Air Force
- Princess Mary's RAF Hospital, Halton.
- Princess Alexandra's RAF Hospital, Wroughton.
- RAF Hospital, Ely.
- RAF Hospital, Cosford.
- RAF Hospital, Nocton Hall.
- RAF Institute of Pathology and Tropical Medicine.
- RAF Institute of Health and Medical Training.
- RAF Institute of Aviation Medicine.
- RAF Brize Norton (Aeromedical Team Training).
- RAF Hospital, Wegberg.
- Princess Mary's RAF Hospital, Akrotiri.