Skip to main content

M1-M11 Link

Volume 886: debated on Thursday 20 February 1975

The text on this page has been created from Hansard archive content, it may contain typographical errors.

asked the Secretary of State for the Environment when he expects to receive the report of the feasibility study studying possible alternative lines for the M1-M11 link road; and if he will seek to expedite its progress.

The report on the feasibility study has been received. The implications are now being studied, but this is a complicated matter and it will be some time before any decision is taken.