The text on this page has been created from Hansard archive content, it may contain typographical errors.
1. Goods of a kind suitable for domestic or recreational use which are, or are capable of use as, goods within the following paragraphs—
(a) television sets;
(b) radio receivers or transmitters;
(c) gramophones or tape recorders;
(d) electronic musical instruments.
2. Microphones, radio-tuners, turntables, amplifiers, loudspeakers and other goods capable of use as components of goods within Item 1, being of a kind suitable for domestic or recreational use.
3. Combinations of goods within Item 2.
4. Accessories to goods comprised in Items 1 to 3.
5. Goods of a kind suitable for use as parts of goods comprised in Items 1 to 4, except goods within the exceptions from Item 5 of Group 1.
6. The installation, alteration, testing, repair or maintenance of, or the provision of similar services in respect of, goods comprised in Items 1 to 5.
7. The supply of goods in connection with a supply of services within Item 6.
(1) Items 1 and 2 include goods which can be adapted to produce goods within those Items.
(2) "Television sets" and "radio receivers" include apparatus designed to receive programmes transmitted by wire.
(3) "Gramophones or tape recorders" includes video cassette machines and other equipment for recording or reproducing sound or visual images by means of gramophone records, magnetic tape or similar recording media.
(4) "Electronic musical instruments" means musical instruments which incorporate, or are designed for use with, an amplifier.
(5) Item 3 does not include hearing aids.
(6) "Accessories" includes aerials.
(7) Item 4 does not include—
(i) gramophone records, magnetic tape or other recording media;
(ii) goods for cleaning or storing goods within paragraph (i);