asked the Secretary of State for the Environment whether he will give details of the current membership of the Advisory Committee on Rent Rebates and Rent Allowances.
My right hon. Friend the Secretary of State for the Environment has just reconstituted the committee, in consultation with my right hon. and learned Friend the Secretary of State for Wales, and the membership is now as follows:
Professor J. B. Cullingworth—Vice-Chairman of the Scottish Housing Advisory Committee. Visiting Professor in the Department of Urban and Regional Planning at Strathclyde University. Former Director of the Planning Exchange in Glasgow.
- *Mr. A. Bailey—Chief Executive of the World Property Housing Trust Housing Association.
- The Rev. P, Byrne, OMI—Director, Shelter Housing Aid Centre.
- *Councillor Mrs. I. F. Candy, CBE, BSc—Member of the Southampton District Council and of the Council of the Association of District Councils.
- *Councillor P. C. H. Cary—Member, Lambeth London Borough Council.
- Lord Crawshaw.
- Councillor N. P. Lister—Member of Coventry Housing Committee.
- *Mrs. B. Rodgers—Member of Supplementary Benefits Commission.
- Mr. H. G. Simpson, OBE—Controller of Housing, GLC.
- *Mr. L. E. Waddilove, OBE, JP—Director of Joseph Rowntree Memorial Trust.
- *Mr. W. Woof—Director of Housing, Gateshead Metropolitan Borough Council.
- Miss A. Evans—Member of the Executive Council of the Cardiff Family Welfare Association. Former Director of Supplementary Benefits Commission for Wales.
- *New members of the committee.