Skip to main content

Water (Boreholes)

Volume 928: debated on Monday 14 March 1977

The text on this page has been created from Hansard archive content, it may contain typographical errors.

asked the Secretary of State for the Environment what is the procedure that a farmer must follow if he wishes to sink a water borehole on his land.

He must apply to his regional water authority for a licence, unless the water is to be used only fordomestic purposes.