asked the Secretary of State for Employment if he will list in the Official Report the full-time occupation and the part-time Government appointments held by each part-time member of the National Dock Labour Board.
No complete records are held by my Department, but the information available is as follows:
C. H. Blyth, OBE, Retired from full-time occupation.
P. H. Hewitt, Retired from full-time occupation.
- E. Bainbridge, General Manager of National Association of Port Employers and Director of British Ports Association.
- F. Cannon, Assistant General Secretary of National Union of Railwaymen.
- Part-time member of Hotel & Catering Industry Training Board.
- G. H. B. Cattell, Group Managing Director, Fatstock Marketing Corporation Limited.
- Part-time member of Agriculture, Economic Development Committee (National Economic Development Office).
- T. M. Cronin, National Secretary (Docks Group), Transport and General Workers Union.
- Part-time member of International Freight Movement Development Committee (National Economic Development Office).
- J. B. Fitzpatrick, Managing Director, Mersey Dock and Harbour Company.
- J. Forsyth, BEM, JP, Chairman, National Docks Committee, Glasgow, Transport & General Workers Union.
- J. H. Gabony, Director of Manpower, Port of London Authority.
- J. MacNaughton Sidney, DSO, Former Main Board Director, P & O. Various Part-time consultancy and company directorships.
- A. Rafferty, Registered dock worker, Liverpool.
- T. Roffey, District Officer, London, Association of Clerical, Technical and Supervisory Staffs.
- P. Shea, Docks Group Secretary, London Transport and General Workers Union.
- D. A. Stringer, OBE, Deputy Managing Director, British Transport Docks Board.