asked the Secretary of State for Social Services (1) what is the total spending budget allocated to Rochdale area health authority for the current year, the previous financial year and the next financial year;(2) what is the (
a) nursing establishment, ( b) administrative establishment and ( c) ancillary workers establishment of the Rochdale area health authority for the last full financial year, the current year and the next year;
(3) what was the amount spent on salaries and wages by the Rochdale area health authority for the last complete financial year; what it is in the current year; and what the figure is intended to be budgeted for in the next financial year, each of those figures, if possible, being broken down between ( a) salaries and wages and ( b) medical staff, administrative staff and ancillary workers;
(4) what was the amount of money spent on administration by the Rochdale area health authority in the last full financial year; what is the amount for the current year; and what is proposed for next year;
(5) if he will list the posts, and salaries attached thereto, in the Rochdale area health authority, of all those receiving salaries in excess of £5,000 per annum;
(6) what was the capital cost and what are the running costs of the child assessment centre, Birch Hill hospital in the Rochdale area health authority; and whether any representations against building it were received by the authority;
(7) what is the current cost of a hydrotherapy pool similar to the one at Nendon children's hospital now proposed for clossure by the Rochdale area health authority;
(8) what has been the cost to date of providing the plastic surgery unit at the Rochdale infirmary of the Rochdale area health authority.
We do not have centrally the information needed to answer these questions. I suggest that the hon. Member seeks the information direct from the Rochdale area health authority.