asked the Secretary of State for Employment in what ways his Department gives recognition to the Welsh language; and if he will list the statutory forms used by his Department which are either bilingual or have Welsh versions.
The Department of Employment group produces as many forms, leaflets and posters as practicable in bilingual versions or separately in English and Welsh. The list of forms so produced is:
- UB 25P Fortnightly postal claimants.
- 77 Request to employer for details of standard rate contributions.
- 85 Inquiry to previous employer of unemployment benefit claimant.
- 86 Transcript of reply on effective unemployment benefit 85—letter to claimant.
- 88P(S) Weekly postal claimant—record of unemployment.
- 95A Request for information to employer.
- 95B Transcript of claimant's reply Letter to employer.