asked the Secretary of State for Education and Science if he will list in the Official Report which universities and student unions he has (a) visited since he took office and (b) intends to visit in the next three months.
I have visited or attended functions at the following universities since taking office:
- King's College, University of London (27 June 1979).
- New College, Oxford (28 September 1979).
- Open University (4 December 1979).
- Newcastle University (7 December 1979).
- Leicester University (7 January 1980).
- Jesus College, Oxford (25 April).
- Keele University (2 May).