asked the Secretary of State for Education and Science in what ways his Department gives recognition to the Welsh language; and if he will list the statutory forms used by his Department which are either bilingual or have Welsh versions.
Correspondence in Welsh from teachers in Wales is answered through the Welsh Office. The following forms concerning teachers pensions have Welsh versions:
- Form 14 Pen Age allowances
- Leaflet 194 Pen Age allowances
- Leaflet 207A Age allowances
- Form 208 Pen Allocation of Pension
- Form 213 Pen Allocation of Pension
- Form 217 Pen Allocation of Pension
- Form FB3 Pen Details for potential widow's pension
- Form 374 Pen Purchase of added years
- Form 374F Pen Purchase of added years
asked the Secretary of State for Education and Science how many forms, documents and circulars have been published in his Department in the Welsh language during the last five years.
Nine different forms and explanatory leaflets concerning teachers' pensions; have been published in the Welsh language by my Department during the last five years.