asked the Secretary of State for the Home Department if he will make available all the evidence submitted to the Williams committee on obscenity and film censorship.
At the request of Professor Williams, I am arranging for copies of the written evidence submitted by the organisations and individuals named in appendix 8 to the report (Cmnd. 7772), together with the written evidence of other individuals which is mentioned in the report, to be deposited in the following Public Record Offices and libraries:
- Public Record Office, London,
- Northern Ireland Public Record Office, Belfast,
- Scottish Record Office, Edinburgh,
- National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth,
- House of Commons Library,
- House of Lords Library.