asked the Secretary of State for the Home Department how many letters he has received opposing his proposals for the use of the fourth channel in Wales; from which public bodies he has received letters; and how many letters he has received in favour of his proposals for the use of the fourth channel in Wales.
We have received 170 letters opposing and six letters in favour of the Government's proposals for the use of the fourth channel in Wales. We have received letters from the following public bodies:
- Dyffryn Clydach Community Council
- Ceredigion District Council
- Cynwyl Elfed Community Council
- Llanycil Community Council
- Cyngor Bro Llanfihangel y Creuddyn Uchaf
- Llangadog Community Council
- Carmarthen Town Council
- Islwyn Borough Council
- Cymdeithas yr faith Gymraeg
- Eidda Community Council
- Pentrefoelas Community Council.