69F.—(1) Subject to subsection (2) of this section, the licensing authority by whom an operator's licence was granted may direct that it be revoked, suspended, terminated on a (late earlier than that on which it would otherwise expire under section 67 of this Act, or curtailed on the ground that the holder of the licence has contravened section 69A of this Act or any condition attached to his licence under section 69C of this Act; and during any time of suspension the licence shall be of no effect.
(2) Section 69 of this Act shall apply as if the power to give a direction under subsection (1) of this section and the ground there mentioned were respectively conferred by and mentioned in subsection (1) of that section.
Provisions supplementary to sections 69A to 69F
69G.—(1) Any objection or representations under section 69B or 69D of this Act shall contain particulars of any matters alleged by the person making the objection or representations to be relevant to the determination of the licensing authority to which the objections or representations relate; and the onus of proof of any matters so alleged shall lie on the person making the objection or representations.
(2) any objection or representations under either of those sections with respect to any application for, or for the variation of, an operator's licence shall be made within the prescribed time and in the prescribed manner, which—
(3) In making any of the following determinations, that is to say—
(4) In making any such determination for the purposes of exercising any of his powers under sections 69B to 69D of this
Act in relation to an application for, or for the variation of, an operator's licence, the licensing authority shall also have regard to—
(5) Notice of an application for a variation of an operator's licence published under section 69D of this Act shall contain
(6) Any statement or information to be given to a licensing authority under section 69A or 69D of this Act shall be given in such form as the authority may require.
(7) For the purposes of sections 69D(5) (b) and 69E(3) of this Act an application for a variation of an operator's licence shall be taken to relate to an operating centre of the holder of the licence if any condition attached to the licence which the application seeks to have varied or removed relates to that centre.