Skip to main content

Sickness Benefit

Volume 29: debated on Thursday 28 October 1982

The text on this page has been created from Hansard archive content, it may contain typographical errors.

asked the Secretary of State for Social Services where claimants can obtain the claim form for sickness benefit.

The claim forms are available at local social security offices, doctors' surgeries and NHS hospitals.