Skip to main content

Nature Conservancy Council

Volume 32: debated on Thursday 25 November 1982

The text on this page has been created from Hansard archive content, it may contain typographical errors.

asked the Secretary of State for the Environment if a site has yet been chosen for the relocation of the headquarters of the Nature Conservancy Council.

The Nature Conservancy Council has decided, with my agreement, not to pursue the matter any further for the time being and have accordingly ceased its investigations into a new headquarters.