Skip to main content

Disabled And Elderly Persons

Volume 75: debated on Tuesday 12 March 1985

The text on this page has been created from Hansard archive content, it may contain typographical errors.

asked the Secretary of State for Social Services what information he has as to which local authorities have established central control warden call and alarm systems for disabled and elderly people.

Alarm systems for elderly and disabled people may be provided by local social services or housing departments or privately. Information is not held centrally about their installation.