asked the Secretary of State for Scotland if he will publish in the Official Report the names of those organisations which have commented upon the Government's proposals of December 1986 on landscape conservation orders.
The following organisations in Scotland responded with comments to the consultation paper issued by the Department of the Environment entitled "Protecting the Countryside".
- Association for the Protection of Rural Scotland.
- Convention of Scottish Local Authorities.
- Countryside Commission for Scotland.
- Crofters Commission.
- National Farmers' Union of Scotland.
- National Trust for Scotland.
- Scottish Landowners' Federation.
- Scottish Wildlife Trust.