Mr. Gordon Brown
asked the Secretary of State for Social Services if he will list his official visits throughout the United Kingdom during the month of March.
During March, I undertook the following outside engagements:
- Friday 13 March — Visit to Bromsgrove hospital, Bromsgrove
- Wednesday 18 March — Regional health authority Chairmen's meeting, Oxford.
- Speech to Office of Health Economics 25th anniversary dinner, London
- Thursday 19 March—Address to Financial Times pensions conference, London
- Monday 23 March—Opening of conference "Future Trends in AIDS", London
- Wednesday 25 March—Opening of conference "Caring for AIDS Sufferers in the Community", London
- Friday 27 March — Opening of new emergency ward, Grantham hospital, Grantham