Skip to main content

Rural Areas (Assistance)

Volume 127: debated on Friday 19 February 1988

The text on this page has been created from Hansard archive content, it may contain typographical errors.

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment if he will publish figures on assistance through the Development Commission or its equivalents for rural areas on a per capita basis for (a) England, (b) Scotland and (c) Wales.

I regret that it is not possible to do this, because accurate information for England, Scotland and Wales is not available on a comparable basis.