Skip to main content

Personal Papers

Volume 172: debated on Thursday 17 May 1990

The text on this page has been created from Hansard archive content, it may contain typographical errors.

To ask the Secretary of State for Defence what is the usual practice of his Department after the resignation of an officer of the rank of major as to where to hold relevant personal papers on file.

Normally once the immediate action relating to the resignation has been completed, the personal papers are added to the Department's archives.