Skip to main content

Energy Consumption

Volume 173: debated on Wednesday 6 June 1990

The text on this page has been created from Hansard archive content, it may contain typographical errors.

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment if he will list the information collected by the Property Services Agency about the use of energy in Government buildings.

The PSA collects no information about the use of energy in Government buildings, apart from that required for its own energy management purposes. Responsibility for energy management rests with individual Departments and, centrally, with the Department of Energy.