Skip to main content

Hazardous Waste

Volume 202: debated on Thursday 23 January 1992

The text on this page has been created from Hansard archive content, it may contain typographical errors.

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment if he will list those sites licensed to take special waste; and if he will indicate which of the sites are currently taking special waste.

The information required is not held centrally in a form which would enable the Department to give an accurate response to the question. The issuing of disposal site licences is the responsibility of the local waste regulation authority in whose area the site is located and it is required to maintain a public register containing copies of disposal licences currently held in its area.