To ask the Secretary of State for Social Security how many and what percentage of officers in grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7, respectively, and overall in his Department are registered disabled people.
The information for the Department and its executive agencies at 1 June 1991 is in the table.
|1 to 7||704||3||0.4|
1. The figures do not include staff with disabilities who chose not to register or chose not to disclose their registration.
2. The figures do not include over 50 registered disabled people employed under the sheltered placement scheme.
3. For each grade, all non-industrial staff in equivalent grades are included.
4. The figures for grades 1 to 7 have been grouped together as the numbers of registered disabled staff in these grades are very small and they risk identifying an individual.
5. All figures refer to full-time equivalents.