Skip to main content


Volume 281: debated on Wednesday 17 July 1996

The text on this page has been created from Hansard archive content, it may contain typographical errors.

To ask the Secretary of State for Health what research he is funding into factors associated with depression in epilepsy; and if he will make a statement. [37186]

Information on research commissioned by the Department of Health is contained in "Centrally Commissioned Research Programme" and "Centrally Commissioned Research Programme: Commissions 1994–95", copies of which are available in the Library.The main agency through which the Government support biomedical and clinical research is the Medical Research Council.