To ask the Secretary of State for Trade and Industry if she will list the non-auditing services bought by public bodies sponsored by her Department from their auditors. 
The following public bodies sponsored by DTI have bought non-auditing services from their auditors:
- Accounting policy and taxation advice.
National Consumer Council
- Reporting to NAO on compliance with Whole of Government Accounts.
- Preparation of tax computations and returns.
- Reviewing financial information for the Council's Annual Review.
British Hallmarking Council
- Advice on tax liability DTI Department of Trade and Industry