Skip to main content

Parliamentary Questions

Volume 401: debated on Thursday 20 March 2003

The text on this page has been created from Hansard archive content, it may contain typographical errors.

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions when he will answer written questions (a) 97909 and (b) 97910 of 12 February tabled by the hon. Member for Perth. [104020]