Skip to main content

Parliamentary Question

Volume 403: debated on Monday 14 April 2003

The text on this page has been created from Hansard archive content, it may contain typographical errors.

To ask the Secretary of State for Health when he will reply to the Question from the hon. Member for West Worcestershire, ref 103543, tabled for answer on 18 March. [107188]