Skip to main content

Parliamentary Questions

Volume 405: debated on Monday 12 May 2003

The text on this page has been created from Hansard archive content, it may contain typographical errors.

To ask the Secretary of State for Defence when he will reply to question number 93595, Session 2002–03, tabled for answer on 27 January. [112210]