1. The Bill shall be committed to a Committee of the whole House.
Proceedings in Committee, on consideration and on Third Reading
2. Proceedings in Committee, any proceedings on consideration and proceedings on Third Reading shall be completed at one day's sitting.
3. Proceedings in Committee and any proceedings on consideration shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at 6.00 p.m. on the day on which those proceedings are commenced.
4. Proceedings on Third Reading shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at 7.00 p.m. on that day.
5. Any other proceedings on the Bill (including proceedings on consideration of Lords Amendments or on any further messages, from the Lords) may be programmed.— [Jim Fitzpatrick.]
Question agreed to.