Skip to main content

Ministerial Travel

Volume 405: debated on Wednesday 21 May 2003

The text on this page has been created from Hansard archive content, it may contain typographical errors.

To ask the Secretary of State for Education and Skills what the cost of (a) ministerial cars and drivers and (b) taxis for his Department was in 2002. [101545]

Ministerial transport is provided by the Government Car Service. For information on the cost of ministerial cars and drivers, I refer the hon. Member to the answer given by my hon. Friend, the Minister of State, Cabinet Office, (Mr. Alexander) on 20 May 2003, Official Report, column 663W.The cost of taxis, for the Department in 2002, can be obtained only at disproportionate cost.