Skip to main content

Radioactive Materials

Volume 407: debated on Wednesday 18 June 2003

The text on this page has been created from Hansard archive content, it may contain typographical errors.

To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs if she will list locations licensed by her Department for the use of radioactive materials; and if she will make a statement. [117535]

None is licensed by the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. In England and Wales registration of users of radioactivity is the responsibility of the Environment Agency.