Skip to main content

Parliamentary Questions

Volume 409: debated on Friday 18 July 2003

The text on this page has been created from Hansard archive content, it may contain typographical errors.

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department when he will reply to the question tabled by the hon. Member for Pudsey, on 2 May 2003, ref 116897. [125788]

I apologise for the delay in replying. I refer my hon. Friend to the reply I gave on 15 July 2003, Official Report, column 278W.