Skip to main content


Volume 409: debated on Friday 18 July 2003

The text on this page has been created from Hansard archive content, it may contain typographical errors.

To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs if he will make representations to the Chinese authorities concerning (a) the repatriation of North Korean refugees in China, (b) the refusal by the Chinese Government to allow the UNHCR access to the North Koreans who have fled into China and (c) China's obligations under the 1951 UN Convention on the Treatment of Refugees. [126395]

I refer the hon. Member to the answer I gave to my hon. Friend the Member for Falmouth and Camborne (Ms Atherton) on 28 April 2003, Official Report, column 126W.