Skip to main content

Departmental Credit Cards

Volume 447: debated on Monday 5 June 2006

To ask the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport what facility is available for senior civil servants in her Department to use credit cards supplied by the Department. (70486)

If an officer has a business need they can apply for a Government Procurement Card. This is a debit card facility and utilises an agreement set up by the Office of Government Commerce.