Motion made, and Question put forthwith, pursuant to Standing Order No. 83A(6) (Programme motions),
That the following provisions shall apply to the Commissioner for Older People (Wales) Bill [Lords]:
1. The Bill shall be committed to a Standing Committee.
2. The proviso in paragraph (2)(ii) of Standing Order No. 86 (nomination of Standing Committee where a Bill relates exclusively to Wales) shall not apply to the Bill.
Proceedings in Standing Committee
3. Proceedings in the Standing Committee shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion on 29th June 2006.
4. The Standing Committee shall have leave to sit twice on the first day on which it meets.
Consideration and Third Reading
5. Proceedings on consideration shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion one hour before the moment of interruption on the day on which those proceedings are commenced.
6. Proceedings on Third Reading shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the moment of interruption on that day.
7. Standing Order No. 83B (Programming committees) shall not apply to proceedings on consideration and Third Reading.
8. Any other proceedings on the Bill (including any proceedings on consideration of any Message from the Lords) may be programmed.—[Mr. Roy.]
Question agreed to.