Skip to main content

Recreational Boaters

Volume 449: debated on Wednesday 19 July 2006

To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs which recreational users receive services provided by the Environment Agency on its inland and coastal waterways. (86361)

In line with the Government's policies on health, recreation and social inclusion the Environment Agency has a duty to have regard for all recreational users.