Skip to main content

Rural Payments Agency

Volume 450: debated on Wednesday 11 October 2006

To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs what consideration his Department is giving to issuing a set of maps containing all the land farmed as of 15 May 2006 to all farmers to enable them to cross reference their own records with those of the Rural Payments Agency. (92259)

All farmers receive a set of maps when their land is registered with the Rural Payments Agency. In addition, when a boundary change is notified, a revised map for the land parcel in question is issued. If land transfers are notified to the Rural Payments Agency on a RLE1 form a revised set of maps showing the additional land is also supplied.

There are currently no plans to issue a new set of maps to all farmers for land farmed as of 15 May 2006.