Skip to main content


Volume 450: debated on Wednesday 25 October 2006

To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government if she will make it her policy to collect empty homes data in respect of registered social landlords. (96169)

Data on empty homes for register social landlords (RSLs) are collected on the regulatory and statistical return of the Housing Corporation (Long form) which is completed by those RSLs which have 250 or more dwelling and bedspaces.

Information on vacant general needs vacant dwelling is published on Department for Communities and Local Government website on table 613 at: