The following requests for documents originating from Surrey police, relating to deaths in the Deepcut barracks, have been received:
1. Request for the report on recommendations made by Surrey police to the army.
2. A request for any reports on Deepcut.
3. Two requests for details of the ballistic reports.
4. A request for copies of reports of investigations by the Surrey Police Professional Standards Department into two specific officers.
5. A request for copies of all documents provided to Mr. Gray by the MOD which originated from Surrey Police.
6. A request for copies of all reports into the deaths written by Dr. Logan.
7. A request for copies of all Gold Group meetings.
These requests have resulted in the following actions:
1. This information and report had already been published on the force internet site.
2. The 5th report had already been published on the force internet site.
3. Both refused as part of an ongoing investigation. However, an appeal has been made to the Information Commissioner's Office.
4. These were refused as part of an ongoing investigation.
5. The documents were MOD documents provided to Surrey Police—They were already in the public domain and were released by the force.
6. These were refused as part of an ongoing investigation and are currently under appeal with the Information Commissioner's Office and awaiting decision.
7. This was refused and exempted as the release of copies could compromise future policing operations.