Skip to main content

Parliamentary Questions

Volume 455: debated on Thursday 18 January 2007

To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government when she will answer question 109786 on departmental energy use, tabled by the hon. Member for Wealden on 12 December 2006. (116658)

The hon. Member for Wealden’s question was answered on 8 January 2007, Official Report, column 377W.