Skip to main content


Volume 456: debated on Wednesday 31 January 2007

To ask the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport what support her Department is providing for library facilities for older people. (111569)

[holding answer 30 January 2007]: I refer my hon. Friend to the answer I gave him on 5 July 2006, Official Report, column 1097W.