Skip to main content

Written Questions

Volume 457: debated on Friday 23 February 2007

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions when he expects to answer question 109530, tabled on 12 December 2006 by the hon. Member for Portsmouth, South. (121195)

I replied to the hon. Member’s question on 19 February 2007, Official Report, column 295W.