Skip to main content

Parliamentary Questions

Volume 457: debated on Wednesday 7 March 2007

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions when he will answer the Question tabled by the hon. Member for Twickenham on 17 November 2006, on bonus payments, reference 102054. (112761)

[holding answer 11 January 2007]: I replied to the hon. Gentleman’s question on 31 January 2007, Official Report, column 394W.