DFID operates five complaints mechanisms, available through its website. The information for each is as follows:
1. The public enquiry point deals with a wide range of enquiries. No data are held on what proportion of these are complaints.
2. Freedom of Information issues: since the Freedom of Information Act came into force in 2005, we received 26 requests for internal reviews in 2005-06 and 12 in 2006-07 to date.
3. Overseas pensions issues: we received no complaints in 2005-06 or 2006-07 to date. Data are unavailable for previous years.
4. Recruitment issues: no data are held on the number of complaints.
5. Procurement issues: no data were held prior to 2005; in 2005-06 there were three complaints and in 2006-07 to date there has been one complaint.